|Medium tomato, chopped (about ½ cup chopped)||1|
|Green bell pepper (about ½ cup chopped)||½|
|Fresh chives, finely chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried chives)||1 tbsp|
|Cheddar cheese, shredded||½ cup|
- STEPPreheat oven to 200°C. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and set aside.
- STEPIn a bowl, whisk the eggs and salt.
- STEPAdd in the chopped vegetables, chives and ¼ cup of the cheddar cheese. Whisk to combine.
- STEPPour into prepared skillet and sprinkle remaining ¼ cup cheddar cheese on top.
- STEPBake for 15 minutes
- STEPRemove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Add some Asian flare to the recipe with a tablespoon of soy sauce and a bit of coriander!