|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Unsalted butter||2 tbsp|
|Fresh rosemary, chopped finely||1 sprig|
|Salt & ground black pepper||To taste|
|Fresh basil leaves||For garnishing|
|Garlic, chopped finely||1 clove|
|Olive oil||2-3 tbsp|
- STEPHeat pan. Add butter and some oil (so that the butter doesn’t burn).
- STEPAdd mackerel fillet and sprinkle it with rosemary, adding salt and black pepper.
- STEPFry for approximately 2 minutes on each side, or till it turns opaque.
- STEPSqueeze lemon over it, and remove from the pan.
- STEPBlitz olives, garlic and olive oil for the dressing.
- STEPPour dressing over the fillet and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Serve this alongside a lovely leafy salad for a balanced meal!