|Dry bread crumbs||¾ cup|
|Evaporated milk||3 tbsp|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 tbsp|
|Cayenne pepper||¼ tsp|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
- STEPPreheat grill on high heat.
- STEPIn a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic with your hands.
- STEPForm the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- STEPLightly oil the grill grate.
- STEPGrill the patties until well done.
Use aluminum foils to keep the food moist and cook evenly. It also makes cleaning up easier.