|Flank steak, sliced against the grain and diced||450g|
|Sesame oil||½ tbsp|
|Canola oil||½ tbsp|
|Ginger, minced||1 tsp|
|Soy sauce||½ cup|
|Brown sugar||¾ cup|
|Dry ramen noodles||280g|
|Spring onions, sliced||2-3|
- STEPToss the beef in cornstarch and place it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- STEPIn a nonstick pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add the beef in batches and sear it for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- STEPRemove beef with a slotted spoon and place it on a paper towel.
- STEPCarefully remove the oil from pan and wipe clean.
- STEPIn the same pan, heat sesame oil and canola oil. Add garlic and ginger, and sauté for about 1-2 minutes.
- STEPStir in soy sauce, brown sugar and water. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes before setting aside. While the sauce is cooking, boil noodles according to the package instructions.
- STEPPlace beef in the sauce and toss to coat.
- STEPBring the sauce back to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes or until it thickens. Add the ramen noodles and cook for an additional minute.
- STEPServe immediately with sliced spring onion
If you’re in need of some greens, broccoli would make a great option.